Wed12Jul20176:00 pmEqual Experts, 30 Brock Street, London, NW1 3FG
In past sessions, we've looked at identifying risks and how we can use testing to reveal information about those risks. But how do Test in a way that keeps us focused yet creative, as well as delivering something of value to our team? In this session, we are going to look at Exploratory testing and Charters to see how we can achieve those goals.
We will be covering the following:
- What is a Charter and how do we create one
- What is Exploratory testing and how do we execute it
What do we mean by Risks? How do we find them and why do we need to investigate them? In this session, we will be looking at why Software testing is all about managing Risks and the skills and techniques we can use to discover, inform and manage them.
In this sessions discussion we will cover the following:
- What is a risk?
- Why testing is all about dealing with risk
- How we identify risk
Thu26Oct20179:00 amThe Lowry, Pier 8, The Quays, Salford M50 3AZ
Do you find yourself frustrated by the lack of challenge in your testing role, managing mountains of test cases, or increasingly aware of the bugs that slip through your net? Adopting Exploratory testing can help relieve these frustrations, but how do you go about performing ET in a way that is effective for both you and your team?
Join Dan and Mark for an interactive one-day Introduction to Exploratory testing where you will engage in discussions and exercises to learn about:
- What Exploratory testing is
- How to identify and organise your Exploratory testing activities
- Techniques to help you generate test ideas during Exploratory testing activities
- Test notes and reporting techniques
By the end of the day you will be able to conduct exploratory testing in a way that is:
- Structured and well reported to support your team and stakeholders
- Challenging and engaging for you whilst enabling you to test effectively and with speed
Attendees will also have the benefit of mentors. There will be a mentor per table of 5 students, really improving the support on offer. Add Dan and Mark back into the equation and you've got a great opportunity to learn about Exploratory Testing.