WANT TO JOIN US? SIGN UP ON THE MEETUP PAGE:
We will return from our Christmas break with the third installment of the Software Testing Clinic Belfast, all about identifying risks. You don't need to have attended a previous session to be able to attend.
By the end of the session students will:
- Describe what a Risk is
- Apply different techniques for discovering risks
- Hypothesise different types of risks that might affect a product or project
- Construct testing activities from risks
BEFORE THE SESSION
Students will be recommended to view the following video:
Thanks to our sponsors for this event - Deloitte who will be providing food and beverages on the night.
Wed23Jan20196:00 pmPlatf9rm, Tower Point, 44 North Road, Floor 6, Brighton
Its Automation Time!
This session we are going to cover:
- Describing what automation is within the context of software testing
- Breaking down an application to discover automation opportunities
- Describing the different characteristics of automated checks
- Choosing specific tools for specific problems that can contribute to a successful automation strategy
If you are unsure what this session is going to be about, this video should give you a nice taster for the rest of the evening:
Arrive from 6pm
The session kicks off at 6:30 with a break for food around 45 minutes-1 hour in to the session.
We will finish just before 9pm.
Software testing Clinic is a safe place for students and mentors to learn about software testing.
This session is kindly sponsored By Legal and General and venue is provided by Platf9rm.