Tue24Jul20186:00 pmDisplayLink, 140 Cambridge Science Park Rd, Cambridge. CB4 0GF
The next Cambridge session will cover Testing Requirements.
During this session we'll talk about :
- What requirements testing is
- Why requirements testing is important and how to execute it
- Applying techniques to question requirements
- The pros and cons of waterfall and agile approaches
If you are coming as a mentor, make sure you tell us via the RSVP questionnaire.
DisplayLink are very generously sponsoring the session as well as providing food and drink.
Thu09Aug20186:30 pmEqual Experts Offices, 30 Brock St, London, NW1 3FG
Exploratory Testing is often confused with Ad Hoc Testing, but how is it different? In this session we will be looking at what Exploratory Testing is and how, with the use of Charters, it can help focus your Exploratory Testing Sessions and uncover information related to risks.
In this session discussion we will cover the following:
* What is Exploratory Testing?
* The value of Charters
* Techniques and strategies when running ET sessions
By the end of the session students will be able to:
* Describe what a Test Charter is
* Describe different templates to use when creating Test Charters
* Construct Charters based on specific Risks
* Describe what Exploratory testing is
* Carry out Exploratory testing sessions
BEFORE THE SESSION it would be great to check out the following 2 (very short!) videos for more context.
Charters – https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-charters
Exploratory testing – https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-exploratory-testing
Reminder, Equal Experts are very generously hosting the whole season of the Software Testing Clinic London, as well as providing food and drinks.
To attend this session, please sign up on our meetup site: https://www.meetup.com/Software-Testing-Clinic/events/252719633