Mon28Jan20196:00 pmDisplayLink, 140 Cambridge Science Park Rd, CB4 0GF · Cambridge
SWTC Cambridge - Testing in Agile
WANT TO JOIN US? SIGN UP ON THE MEETUP PAGE:
Over the course of 2018, we discussed what testing is, discovered the wonders of exploratory testing, collaborated on communication and testing requirements and tried out different testing automated and technical techniques. The clinic series continues into 2019 and our first session focuses on 'Testing in Agile'.
Agile methodologies have become the dominant approach to software development, but what does that mean? How is it implemented and how does it affect us as testers?
In this session, we look at Agile approaches to software development and how we can use the different testing activities we've learnt over the past nine sessions to create awesome test strategies and plans to help our teams.
By the end of the session students will be able to:
- Describe the concepts of agile and how it affects software development
- Define different types of approaches found in agile teams
- Define what a test strategy and test plan is
- Collect information about their current working context
- Choose testing activities to form a test strategy based on information about their current working context
ThANKS TO OUR HOSTS
DisplayLink are very generously hosting the session of the Software Testing Clinic Cambridge, as well as providing food and drinks.